Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To Blog Or Not To Blog? That Is The Question.

After getting engaged, I ran into and quickly fell in love with the world of wedding blogs. I mean all the pretty pictures, vendor suggestions, useful advice and tips, how could you not fall? But could I blog? I oh so wanted to start my own blog but I feel I am not as crafty, creative and computer savvy as other brides. Nonetheless I dared to do it. I start this blog mostly to get in touch with other brides and hopefully inspire a few, just as I have been inspired by so many out there. But I also start this blog so that my friends and family can keep up with the wedding planning. My friends live all over the state, up North, LA, the Valley, Santa Barbara etc. Unfortunately, I do not get to see or speak to them as often as I would like. I hope this is one way that I can keep them and others up to date with all that is going in our wedding planning world! 

What motivated you to start your own wedding blog?

1 comment:

  1. Just if you are wondering, if you should be blogging. I am BAWLING right now, because everyone I visit tonight has the most special music.

    crap.

    i need a tissue again.

    ReplyDelete