Friday, June 26, 2009

Shoe-A-Holic!



I have never been a huge shoe fan. In fact, I hated shoe shopping! But weddings require that you find a special shoe for yourself. Like all other aspects of the wedding, I immersed myself in finding special shoes for that special day. Luckily my search was not too difficult. I looked at many styles and brands online and immediately was drawn to Nina shoes. After searching I walked into a Macy's and found "the pair." Even better, I got them for 20% off! I purchased them in a cute light pink shade called "powder." The shoe has silver stones on it which complement my wedding colors perfectly. In case you are still looking for wedding shoes, here are some cute ones. Soon I will post a photo of mine =). For now they sit in their signature pink and black box in my closet. Looks like I've changed my mind about shoes.







photo credit: Nina Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment