Friday, August 14, 2009

Are you A Bridezilla?


I'm a huge fan of the show even though the brides are often so over the top it seems untrue or staged. Who knows, it may or may not be. Nevertheless it is still very entertaining and I'm sure we can all relate to them at some point (or maybe not). Some people call me a Bridezilla, well mostly it is one or two family members who like to tease me, while others say I am way too calm for a bride. I decided to take the quiz to see who was right. I'm sad (or glad) to report that I didn't make the team! Here was my result:



Your assessment: Well you've almost got a spot on team Bridezilla... but not quite. You're sort of like the water girl - you're supporting the team and you're learning a lot.




Sorry guys! They are right. I do love to support the team and I learn a lot from watching the show, especially what not to do!But I am so not a Bridezilla (yet).



To take the quiz: Go to http://www.wetv.com/



Do you exhibit any Bridezilla behaviors? =)

1 comment:

  1. My assessment says: You're just an average bride. Drop and give us twenty!

    However I think I have had maybe 2 bridezilla moments... in secret though, just to my mom!

    ReplyDelete