Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yay I just saw that I've been given a Stylish Blogger award by Can I blog now?

Don't know how I barely noticed that but yay thank ya!

This award has several rules. I have to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award!

I will at least do #1 and #2 =)

My list:

1. I have baby fever and even though it is months or years before we start trying (who knows yet) I am trying to prep and plan like crazy because ...
2. I am one of those crazy people that has to try and plan and be as prepared as humanly possible for everything. I know you can't plan all things in life but I try. It must be a control thing. Research, research, research.
3. I rarely blog because I don't know what to write about, but I do read blogs almost daily =).
4. I can't swim. How sad is that?
5. I am a pretty impatient person (working on it)
6. It's hard to surprise me. The universe has other plans.
7. I love traveling, decorating and admiring pretty, classy parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment