Saturday, March 19, 2011

This weekend has been so fabulous! The Mr. And I have been spending a lot of QT together and I cannot get enough of it. Friday he actually had the night off so we went to a local restaurant that is fairly new: Sugarbeets. I started my meal with the Grilled Watermelon Salad and had a Portabella Mushroom Napoleon for dinner and it was all amazing and very unique. Then we went bowling. He won all the games, of course. After that we went to see "Meet the Fockers" at our local $3 theatre. It was a lot funnier than I expected. Since he had the night off we both managed to wake up at a decent hour on Saturday. We headed out to LA to see this guy: It was a great game and they won!
We had a cupcake at Crumbs

And went to LV

We ended the night at a friend's birthday party and now the Mr. is back to work. On tomorrow's agenda: sleeping in, a workout of some sort, yummy lunch, grocery shopping and more relaxing!

How is your weekend so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment