Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Feast Your Eyes on This!

Mr. DJ has left all of the details of our big day up to me. I spend hours researching wedding related items on the web and then I spend a few more looking at bridal magazines. I pick stuff out, show him and he approves. So I found it very interesting that he made one very specific request: a squared cake! He said he likes the modern look of it. At first I was not sure if I would want squared or round, but after looking at more pictures,I realized how right he is. Squared cakes are so cute and a bit different, which we both like. Ours will be a combination of two of the ones pictured below. I can't wait to do the cake tastings and see what ours will look like on our big day. Until then I will drool over these squared beauties.








Photo Credit: The Knot

Which one is your favorite? And what inspired your cake design?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the 4th one! I really didnt have any inspiration, honestly the cake was not really one of my interests so we just went ahead and chose a design provided by the bakery.

    ReplyDelete