Friday, October 30, 2009

Our New Mariachi

So I'm sure you all remember my ceremony music ordeal, right? Well luckily I was able to find a new mariachi! They aren't able to do the reception so we are keeping the "old" mariachi for that, but they were more than happy to do the Mass and perform "Ave Maria" at some point for me. I was also excited to see that they are the mariachi that produced the awesome Obama video below. I had seen this video before and loved it and now I think it is so cool that they are performing at our wedding! Yay! It worked out perfectly. It's all coming together now! Eight more days!




1 comment:

  1. OMG I just found your blog and your getting married in 6 days in So Cal (where I live!). How exciting! Can't wait to catch up on your past posts and follow along with your recaps. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete