Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bridal Party

The pictures below show you the final look of the bridal party. I must say everyone looked amazing and it looked even better once we all got together. For the girls we went with pale pink dresses and all white bouquets. This was the opposite of my outfit, all white dress and all pale pink bouquet. For the guys, we went with the gray and pale pink to switch it up from the usual black tuxedos/suits. Mr. DJ wore black so he "stood out" from the other guys. The girls are modeling their beautiful white cocktail rings, which I gave to them that morning as part of their "thank you" gift ( I put it inside a monogrammed jewelry sash/holder, the second part of their gift.) The guys got cute turntable and tape player cuff links which we ordered from Etsy as their present. Sadly I don't have a picture of those.