Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Part 1

I didn't give any hints or clues as to what I wanted for my bday this year, because well I didn't need anything. I know this made it tougher for my loved ones. But despite not guiding anyone, friends and family know me oh so well and showered me with wonderful gifts that I love! Here are a few

I love cupcakes and I love trying out new ones. MOH's BF got me cupcakes from Yummy Cupcakes. They are so cute. The shop is in Santa Monica if you are in the area.

My MOH, D got me this along with some comfy slippers. I love Juicy and I love pink. It is the cutest comfiest sleeping shirt ever. It is awesome for the hot summer nights.


My sister got me this with some candles. I love decorating! Love it.


I am a movie addict. It is one of the Mr. and I's favorite things to do to unwind. Thanks auntie!



My mommy got me these UGG boots. I just love UGGs. They are so warm, comfy and wintery. I cannot wait until fall to sport them. Super cute!
I am getting more into cooking these days and they say I am the awesome appetizer queen, so this book is perfect for me! I cannot wait to try out the recipes. This came from the Mr.s cousin who I love dearly.

The Carrie Diaries
I am so excited to read this book! I am a huge SATC fan and I <3 Carrie! And how stylish is the cover?

I also got cash, a scarf, lunch and dinner paid for and another auntie paid for a mani and pedi today! More on the Mr.s present to me soon. I guess you get a lot when you ask for nothing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment