Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I can't wait for it to get here! I can't wait to listen to Christmas music, watch Love Actually, shop, wrap presents, decorate our home, celebrate, drink hot cocoa, admire the lights, shop some more...ok so I could go on forever with reasons why I love the holiday. And although I love the giving part, way more than receiving part, I know that friends and family will still be getting me gifts despite how many times I say I don't need anything. Each year, people say I am hard to shop for cause "I don't give hints", so let me spare you the grief and give some blunt hints ;)

Gift Ideas #1: Camera gear! I recently purchased my first dsrl camera, a Canon Rebel and have started attending photography workshops. I definitely need a bag, cleaner and a tripod.
Camera Bag
Camera Gear Pack
O Magazine I love Oprah. I'm pretty obsessed and so sad that this is the last season. We even got Tivo to make sure I don't miss an episode. A subscription to O Mag would make me O so happy!

I'm obsessed with all things Pink and this year they have the cutest items. Here are just a few of my favorites.




Victoria's Secret Pink Collection



Ulta Make-Up Bags
I am in need of larger cute make-up bags! Ulta, Ross and TJ Maxx tend to have very cute affordable ones!
MAC Make-Up Brush I have tons of make-up brushes (thanks to the hubby last Xmas year) but this is just one more that I'd love to add to my collection.

The following are not things I really want or expect people to buy me, just ran into them online and thought they were super cute and wintery. Enjoy!

Burberry

I am also really into cooking these days! Any cookbooks and kitchen gadgets are welcome in my casa.


What's on your Christmas list this year? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment