Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Losing weight was one of my goals on my Pre-Baby Bucket List (although I don't think I posted that part) and for 2011 in general. Now with graduate school being done and the wedding planning/home buying process over, I really have no excuse not to get this done. I have always been pretty good about working out and I know what to eat and what I shouldn't (even though I don't act on it all the time) but I think my major problem was portion control. For this reason, I felt Weight Watchers would be a good program to join since it would help me "track" what I ate. I started Jan. 6th and it has been working out well for me. I weigh-in every Wednesday so I figured I'd keep you all posted on the process here. Hopefully I can offer some helpful advice and tips in case I am not the only one in the blog world trying to be healthier. If you have any advice I'd love to hear it as well. This week I lost .8 lbs so almooost a pound but not quite. 1-2 lbs is expected per week, so .8 is a tad low, but hey a loss is a loss, right? This brings me to a grand total so far of 17.8 lbs! If I get to 20lbs. in 3 months I'll be one happy camper! My main goal is to lose 30-35lbs but for now I am just taking it 5lbs at a time so it does not seem overwhelming.
Do you have any weight loss goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment