Tuesday, November 15, 2011

5 Days Til Chicago and 1.5 days until Breaking Dawn




Photos from W Magazine

We have a busy week ahead of us friends! Thursday or Friday I am going to try and watch Breaking Dawn: Part 1. I cannot wait! I'm SO excited and I'm not usually a Bella fan but how gorg is she in the W magazine shoot? I'm on Team Jacob by the way. 

Friday night the Mr. plays in San Luis Obispo so we will be traveling there for the night. Saturday we are going to come back home watch some boxing with the fam, pack, and spend the night with my parents to head over to LAX bright and early to start our Chicago trip. We are also super excited for this. Then we come back and it is Thanksgiving followed by the Mr.'s birthday! Then we plan to put up Christmas decorations but I'm not sure how exhausted we will be from our trip and the holidays. We will see.

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment