Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chicago!


I love big cities and I've always wanted to see Chicago. I was able to cross that off the bucket list this November. We had a great time and the city was beautiful and already in the holiday spirit. It was cold though! The wind sure is painful. Overall we did a lot of sight-seeing and eating and met up with one of the Mr.'s online DJ friends. 
Millenium Park and the beautiful fall leaves`

The famous "bean"

Me and the Mr. 


Picasso in the Park


The Marilyn statue (check out the guy staring up) 

Oh the wind!

Chicago pizza was amazing! This was at Giordannos. 

Me and Oprah! (kinda) I didn't realiza she was that tall. I'm 5'5'''. 

A view from the Sears (Willis) Tower






Navy Pier

The building that survived the Chicago fire..the water tower


The Mr. enjoying the #1 (vegan) shake in Chicago from The Chicago Diner. 

We made it back in time for Thanksgiving at my aunt's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment