Friday, October 21, 2011

Countdown

As our anniversary approaches I get extra "giddy girl in love-ish" just like the weeks leading up to our wedding. I am so in love with being in love and am head over heels with being a wife.

I love happy love songs. This one is one of my current favs:





Oh, killing softly and I'm still falling
Still the one I need, I will always be with you
Oh, you got me all gone, don't ever let me go
Say it real loud if you fly,
If you leave me you're out of your mind

My baby is a 10
We dressing to the 9
He pick me up we 8,
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love at 5
Still the one I do this 4
I'm tryna make us 3
From that 2
He still the 1


How cute is the trying to make 3 from the 2 part, especially considering they are expecting? What's your favorite "being in love" upbeat song?

No comments:

Post a Comment