Monday, November 8, 2010

Celebrate!




To celebrate we relaxed this weekend, and re-visited the place where we had our first date. We then came back home and ended the weekend with a Game Night with our closest friends and family. We got to eat our free anniversary cake. Yum =)

When it was time to go to bed, I found three gifts on my side of the bed. They were wrapped in pink tissue paper. I unwrapped them to find a copy of November's O Magazine (a subscription was purchased as well), and a Lonely Planet-Thailand book (for our next vacation). You did so well with the paper theme, hubby! You also got me my favorite perfume and a make-up bag that I wanted.


But the best present was the beautiful card I received and the words it held inside: "...So on our anniversary remember that, no matter how complicated or crazy our days may get, one simple, timeless truth is forever in my heart-I adore you."

It was such a perfect ending to a perfect year.

No comments:

Post a Comment